Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Before you call us.
If you are receiving regular treatment you can obtain your repeat prescription without seeing the doctor. You may, however, be asked to see the doctor on occasion to ensure everything is as it should be.
- Please allow 48 hours (two working days) for your prescription to be prepared, and they are usually ready for collection after 4pm
- Will be signed by your usual GP wherever possible.
- There is help available to ensure good medication management from the practice and our local pharmacies – just enquire with your chemist or the practice about blister packs.
To order your repeat prescription:
- ONLINE using your computer/tablet/smartphone please register with Patient Access
- REPEAT SLIP attached to your prescription fill in and drop off at the surgery
- CHEMIST Access your chemist’s repeat ordering service and have your prescription sent electronically to them to dispense via EPS. Please contact them directly if you want to arrange this.
- VIA EMAIL using our Online Form