Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you using the NHS App.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
If you are receiving regular treatment you can obtain your repeat prescription without seeing the doctor. You may, however, be asked to see the doctor on occasion to ensure everything is as it should be.
- Please allow 48 hours (two working days) for your prescription to be prepared, and they are usually ready for collection after 4pm
- Will be signed by your usual GP wherever possible.
- There is help available to ensure good medication management from the practice and our local pharmacies – just enquire with your chemist or the practice about blister packs.
To order your repeat prescription:
- ONLINE using your computer/tablet/smartphone please register with Patient Access
- REPEAT SLIP attached to your prescription fill in and drop off at the surgery
- CHEMIST Access your chemist’s repeat ordering service and have your prescription sent electronically to them to dispense via EPS. Please contact them directly if you want to arrange this.
- VIA EMAIL using our Online Form
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.