Evening and weekend appointments
Evening and weekend appointments are available with GPs, practice nurses and other healthcare professionals for routine pre-booked services.
The Fylde Coast NHS is committed to improving access to primary care services. This includes making appointments available at times that are convenient to patients.
- find it difficult to attend an appointment during the working day;
- are a busy parent with small children;
- or rely on working carers to take you to appointments;
then this service is here to support you.
About the service
The Fylde Coast NHS has arranged for additional appointments to be provided outside of normal GP practice hours by the Fylde Coast Integrated Urgent Care Service.
The service offers pre-bookable and same-day routine primary care appointments with a range of clinicians including GPs, nurses and health care assistants.
Please be aware that this is not a walk-in service – you must have an appointment.
The service employs local clinicians from the Fylde Coast, where possible. Please visit this link for more information https://www.fyldecoastccgs.nhs.uk/local-services/evening-and-weekend-appointments/
|Day||Blackpool||Fleetwood||Freckleton||Garstang & Over Wyre
|Monday||6.30pm - 8.00pm||6.30pm - 9.00pm||6.30pm - 9.30pm|
|Tuesday||6.30pm - 8.00pm||6.30pm - 9.00pm||6.30pm - 9.30pm|
|Wednesdsay||6.30pm - 8.00pm||6.30pm - 9.00pm|
|Thursday||6.30pm - 8.00pm||6.30pm - 8.00pm||6.30pm - 9.30pm|
|Friday||6.30pm - 8.00pm||6.30pm - 8.00pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 8.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||8.00am - 2.30pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 8.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm|
An appointment must have been booked in advance of visiting the service.
With our PCN (Queensway Medical Centre, Lockwood Surgery, Village Practice and Beechwood Surgery) we offer extended access at Beechwood surgery for nurses appointments.
When your GP practice is open
To book an appointment, contact your GP practice
When your GP practice is closed
- Appointments may also be booked when the service in Blackpool, Fleetwood, Freckleton, Garstang and Over Wyre is open, by calling 01253 952950.
- Appointments are for pre-bookable and same-day routine and not for urgent care. If urgent care is required please call NHS111 for advice.
- When you book an appointment the practice will ask you for consent to share your detailed GP record with the clinician providing the care.
- Should you need to cancel your appointment please contact your GP practice. If your GP practice is closed, please call 01253 952950 to cancel.
Where to go
Whitegate Health Centre
150 Whitegate Drive
Fleetwood Health and Wellbeing Centre
Freckleton Health Centre
Garstang Medical Practice
Over Wyre Medical Centre
Old Bank Medical Centre
155 Victoria Rd E
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.